a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning.

+2
pbmax
DMD123
6 posters

Go down

a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning. Empty a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning.

Post  Guest 2012-12-05, 10:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy, thanks for looking.

Back to top Go down

a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning. Empty Re: a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning.

Post  DMD123 2012-12-05, 11:39

Congrats! cheers
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning. Empty Re: a video of my corydoras plateaus spawning.

Post  Guest 2012-12-05, 11:52

Thanks D.

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2012-12-05, 12:23

Indeed; congrats. Smile Good luck with the little ones!

I have at least 5 baby panda corys in one of my 10g tanks at the moment; they're a kick to watch.
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-12-05, 12:57

That's awesome VW. punk Thanks fit sharing.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-12-05, 13:07

Pandas are awsome.... I think the activity between the corys is really funny. And I noticed a big increase in it when I went from 6 to 12... I want to have 300 in a 180G just to see the activity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-12-05, 13:07

Thanks madness.

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2012-12-05, 13:15

fish_n_vw wrote:Pandas are awsome.... I think the activity between the corys is really funny. And I noticed a big increase in it when I went from 6 to 12... I want to have 300 in a 180G just to see the activity.

Yeah, group spawning is neat to watch. And the more you have the more their schooling behavior becomes apparent in general. I've watched my pandas go through the whole thing - from the T-position to swimming around holding a single egg, to placing that egg on plants. They're by far the most interesting of my fish to watch behavior-wise. And so far it's been relatively easy to breed them - I just do nothing. Very Happy
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-12-05, 13:34

Yeah, most of the common species spawn relatively easy. They are alot of fun to watch. I wouldent say they take the behavior cake in my collection, but they are cool to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2012-12-05, 13:39

I keep mostly tiny fish and no cichlids, so they're about as interesting as it gets for me. Smile
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-12-05, 15:29

really digging those swords VW. gonna have to get some off you if i ever decide to rehome this discus pair (theyre soooo BORING) anyhoo grats on the spawn!
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2012-12-06, 12:35

Very cool! I was just trying to get video of my tropheus spawning a couple of days ago. It never gets boring.

How are the eggs doing?
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-12-06, 13:04

Thanks everyone.
The swords are pretty fun, Anthrax, I should have some available in the spring.
Pbmax, we gotta get you some cichlids Smile the corys are full of personality, so they should do for now. But there might come a time that you want more.... then, cichlids it is.
Betty, you are absolutely right, it never gets old. And the eggs are doing just fine, two have fungused but the other 30 or so I pulled are doing fine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobettername 2012-12-06, 20:12

Cool Cory's hope they turn out good

Nobettername
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down