Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Cleaner

Go down

Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Cleaner Empty Microbe-Lift Gravel & Substrate Cleaner

Post  stevieB 2010-06-17, 12:25

i just got me a bottle of this stuff. i was a little curious about the product so i emailed the company. here's what they said........

"Hello consumer,

The Microbe-Lift/Gravel & Substrate Cleaner will clean your gravel the natural way, there is not need to a gravel vacuum.

If you are not already using our Microbe-Lift/Special Blend, you might want to start using it as well.
Special Blend is special in many ways.First it is a fully active culture consortium (blend) and the moment is comes out of the bottle (there is no time delay) it goes to work the second it is added to the aquarium to consume waste organic matter that is released from aquarium life, waste food, and plant waste,there-by establishing the necessary waste degraders to control water quality. In addition, this select culture group seeds the entire aquarium with necessary microbes, to filters, substrate and bulk water.

I hope that this helps. If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Kind Regards,

Karin Berke
Consumer Relations
Ecological Laboratories, Inc.
PH 239.573.6650
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stevieB
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down