I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife

5 posters

Go down

I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife Empty I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife

Post  joseZ. 2011-12-01, 01:18

Hi Im lookig for a pictus catfish and a small ghost knife preferably in the tacoma area
joseZ.
joseZ.
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife Empty Re: I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife

Post  DMD123 2011-12-01, 01:26

Pretty common to find the pictus at petsmart, petco and just about any of the fish stores.

The small black ghost knife is carried at petsmart (at least the one in Lakewood). Most people selling them here would probably be selling larger ones.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife Empty Re: I'm Looking For Pictus Catfish And Black Ghost Knife

Post  joseZ. 2011-12-01, 04:04

'

Last edited by joseZ. on 2011-12-31, 07:05; edited 1 time in total
joseZ.
joseZ.
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2011-12-01, 11:15

Tropical fish world in sumner has some ghost knifes and pictus cats. Not sure if they are clown knifes or black though, wasn't really paying that much attn.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2011-12-01, 13:40

joseZ. wrote:yeah i dont like buying fish from petsmart and petco they are unhealthy does anyone know of a store that sells black ghost knifes (not petsmart nor petco)

Not to be stirring up a debate but I disagree with that statement about them having unhealthy fish. They have some problems at times but so have other "fish only" places that have years of experience. I have seen some of these higher end fish stores trying to sell fish with ick, fungus, and fin rot. If I were to score the cleanliness of a stores tanks and the health of the fish in general, Petsmart would actually be very high on that list. Petco has not impressed me as much, because I have seen many malnourished and skinny fish in their tanks.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerc 2011-12-01, 15:00

APFP carries ghost knives, I got mine there and got a pretty good deal!
Zerc
Zerc
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2011-12-01, 15:19

Op had asked for close to Tacoma, APFP is a bit out of the way but yes they do have a nice selection of fish.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  reddragonfish 2011-12-14, 02:17

I think petsmart takes care of their fish pretty well. Much better than petco at the least.
reddragonfish
reddragonfish
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down