Mikey
Madness
DMD123
fishkid
8 posters

Go down

betta fights Empty betta fights

Post  fishkid 2011-10-05, 17:20

my buddies and i are thinking about doin' betta fights boxing boxing for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, it's not to the death, how wrong is this Question Question Question Question would it be evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil to do this Question Question Question Question if so, we will not do fights, this any remarks Question Question

fishkid
Fry

Back to top Go down

betta fights Empty Re: betta fights

Post  DMD123 2011-10-05, 17:29

That is a cruel thing to do. Why not just make a bet to see how long your betta would last in my cichlid tank? I suggest you edit your question, before you get an earful from more of us.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2011-10-05, 17:49

fishkid wrote:my buddies and i are thinking about doin' betta fights boxing boxing for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, it's not to the death, how wrong is this Question Question Question Question would it be evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil to do this Question Question Question Question if so, we will not do fights, this any remarks Question Question

TOO LATE. Hey kid, you ever heard of a guy name Michael Vick? He thought it would be cool to have dogs fight. He went to prison and IMO shouldnt be playing football. Diff topic diff day. No you wont go to prison for fighting fish. But that would just be the beginning. First bettas, then larger Cichlids, then cats and dogs. WHY EVEN START????????

"D" is right, start those kind of topics and you will be chastised and banned. I personally think that all individuals that buy pets (of any kind) and then get their jollies off by watching them fight, should go to H*** and rot. Not to mention, you also said bet money on the winner. I do believe that IS illegal. Maybe I should forward this post over to my neighbor. HMMMM, I think I will. (my neighbor is a cop) Very Happy

In fact if you were my kid, and you posted this. I would beat your A**.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2011-10-05, 17:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, the kid wants giant betta... I wonder why?
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2011-10-05, 18:02

Sorry, but you are now banned from posting on this site.
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2011-10-05, 19:03

fishkid wrote:my buddies and i are thinking about doin' betta fights boxing boxing for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, it's not to the death, how wrong is this Question Question Question Question would it be evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil to do this Question Question Question Question if so, we will not do fights, this any remarks Question Question

See, everyone, I gave this kid shit for a reason, he is a fuc**ng moron.

Thanks for banning the dolt, Mikey.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley17 2011-10-31, 04:17

lol what a dumb A!!
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Post  greenorange123 2012-02-16, 03:25

This really is my first time i visit here. I identified numerous entertaining stuff inside your weblog, particularly its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I'm not the only one getting all of the leisure right here! Preserve up the good perform.

greenorange123
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-02-16, 10:19

I remember when I was 6 i bought three bettas one 10 gal.it was the craziest thing ever.longstory short fish fighting is never cool and to bet money.good job laying into hiim madness
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down