Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before?

2 posters

Go down

Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before? Empty Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before?

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-29, 21:30

Hi, i just wanted to know iff it was ok for my smaller snails (bladder / pond snail ect) to be laying eggs on my mystery snails .

i have 5 mystery snails and their are 8 at the most egg clutches on one of my snails lol should i remove them ? or are they ok to hatch there? scratch
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before? Empty Re: Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before?

Post  sounguru 2011-09-29, 23:15

Leave them they do no harm. I used to have my bladders lay eggs on my nerites.
sounguru
sounguru
FishBox Member

Http://www.wartairsoft.com

Back to top Go down

Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before? Empty Re: Snail Question Has anyone ever had small snails in with mystery snails and they laid eggs on them before?

Post  Ashley17 2011-09-30, 00:08

ok thanks Smile
Ashley17
Ashley17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down