Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale

2 posters

Go down

Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale  Empty Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale

Post  JimA 2011-08-09, 21:01

Or not, if nobody is interested? Just spit out this week so still very small, probably have 15 to 20 maybe hard to count. Interest from anyone?
Probably a couple bucks a psc, and would wait a week or so till a bit bigger.

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale  Empty Re: Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale

Post  larry.beck 2011-08-10, 00:25

Hehe... can't say I'm surprised, I've still got some fry from those guys in my grow-out tanks. :-)
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale  Empty Re: Testing the waters Rusty fry for sale

Post  JimA 2011-08-10, 00:43

Little horn dogs Laughing This batch came from the gal with the big lip. These are the first I have saved. A couple others were holding awhile back and I let nature take it's course, I have only seen 1 fry that made in the main tank could be more hiding in the rocks. These are all in my sons room 40 gallon,not sure what I will end up doing with them in the long run? Counted 20+ tonight.

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2011-08-10, 01:36

I'm letting a lot of mine spit in the tank the past 6 months or so as well, fry just are selling all that well.
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down