Babies Babies and more Babies

5 posters

Go down

Babies Babies and more Babies Empty Babies Babies and more Babies

Post  Madness 2011-03-27, 22:23

OK, I new this would happen, but know worries. Woke this morning to a pot full of Dovi eggs. Sold some Texas and a Red Devil to Cookie Monster(thanks Aaron, and very nice meeting you). While getting the Texas, I noticed that my female marble Convict was sharing the same cave/pot as the male Texas. Didn't think much of it, cause I removed the pot so that I could catch the male. After catching the Texas, we noticed that the female Convict was going crazy looking for something. Well, affraid what she was looking for, were her eggs. They were in the top of the pot. YA!!! The one she was sharing with the male Texas. pale WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE THINGS GOING TO LOOK LIKE. pale Question
We will find out in a while. Assuming the live. And, just 1 hour ago, my wild caught male Red Devil is spawning with his female. Plus, my male gigolo Hoga, is about to spawn with my female barred RED Red Devil.

Now if only my male Festae and RTM hadn't beat the snot out of their females. Who knows, scratch maybe I would have even more.

cheers

But not getting my hopes up to much. They are not babies till they hatch and growing. punk
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Babies Babies and more Babies Empty Re: Babies Babies and more Babies

Post  aaronfeeney 2011-03-28, 00:12

You gotta post pics if those "Texas Convicts" turn out. The two texas I got aren't being treated very well. the GT and Bocourti don't like the texas male much. Hes holding his own for now, but will get moved if things don't settle down in a couple days. No one is messing with the little black and red devil.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2011-03-28, 00:45

Keep me upto date. Also can you move this thread to the American Cich section. I must have been napping when I posted it here in the African section. Rolling Eyes
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  sonnys503 2011-03-28, 09:52

madness wrote:
Now if only my male Festae and RTM hadn't beat the snot out of their females. Who knows, scratch maybe I would have even more.

good to know someone else has a pair project going in the Northwest.
Keep me posted I may be interested in your fries, once I get my BIG tank situated, I am looking to get a 125 SA/CA tank going again.
sonnys503
sonnys503
FishBox Member

http://saechaophotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AE86-Danny 2011-12-05, 02:47

If you got anything that would go good with Peacock / Yellow Labs Let me know

Im up here in Graham.

AE86-Danny
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2011-12-05, 11:50

AE86-Danny

This post was from March and the person posting said it was placed in the wrong section. If you are looking for fish please check the sale/free sections where there are lots of fish available.

I see you are also new here so Welcome! and please take a moment to fill out your profile and a signature of what fish and tanks you currently have. This way we can all get to know you better. Again Welcome!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down