Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank?

4 posters

Go down

Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank? Empty Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank?

Post  Erhan 2011-01-23, 17:46

Hey everybody. I am currently setting up a 5.5 gallon Fluval Chi aquarium to keep on my desk. If you have ever seen one it looks pretty neat, it is seriously pretty. I was originally thinking that a white comet goldfish, or two would look really nice in there. But I'm afraid for the size two goldfish wouldn't be able to thrive in there. I'm scared that even with regular water changes it might not even be ideal for one. Any advice? Do you think there is enough room in there? Or should I plan on getting a different fish, and if so, any recs?

Erhan
Fry

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank? Empty Re: Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank?

Post  Vic 2011-01-23, 18:20

Not enough room for goldfish. How about a Betta? Or a small school of very small fish, perhaps something from the top end of this list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vic
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank? Empty Re: Recommendations for a 5.5 gallon tank?

Post  fishfreak360 2011-01-23, 18:48

how bout 5-6 tetra's any types really (i personally like neon's plus there pretty cheap) with a couple snails that would be cool.
fishfreak360
fishfreak360
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2011-01-23, 21:09

The small Danios are a pretty and an active fish. You could do a few of those. They stay fairly small.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down