heading up to a place for pets this afternoon

3 posters

Go down

heading up to a place for pets this afternoon Empty heading up to a place for pets this afternoon

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-08-22, 15:22

Heading up here tp get a couple more Lamprologus Speciosus and maybe a pair of apistogramma, should be up there around 4 o clock if anyone wants to meet up and fish geek out. Also looking for Cyprichromis leptosoma Mamelesa, might have to order those, later though.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

heading up to a place for pets this afternoon Empty Re: heading up to a place for pets this afternoon

Post  Guest 2010-08-22, 18:21

I might make it up there, I am about to head out and get a hair cut. We'll see, If so, I will be wearing a t-shirt that says "COLLEGE" on it, like in Animal House...lol

Back to top Go down

heading up to a place for pets this afternoon Empty Re: heading up to a place for pets this afternoon

Post  Guest 2010-08-22, 20:54

I waited around for a half hour or so. Maybe next time!

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-08-23, 00:47

sorry I missed ya I was late , got there around 5. Picked up a trio of apistogramma cokatoides, and 1 more speciosus. Kevin was great , we werent sure if we got a female in the first pair so he threw in another one,,, NC. it looks like 1 male and 2 females ,, lets hope, and the speciosus I am hoping is male, has good black color for small size, and my 3 others are more brownish, so hopefully female.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-08-23, 01:39

How much did you pay for the cokatoide?
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-08-23, 02:03

9.99 is what he told me.... which is a great deal cause I paid 20 a piece!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-08-25, 01:51

Yeah that's not a bad price
I saw them at Midway today for the same price
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down