Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom

+2
fishNAbowl
Aquarium Co-Op
6 posters

Go down

Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom Empty Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2014-09-01, 16:25

Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom Empty Re: Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-09-01, 17:29

Looks like you've joined the fish Madness , touring local hobbiests homes Wink

TOM! WOW, I love ALL your tanks. You have amazing Beta, love the cylinder tank and the Beta in that tank is sweet! I wish my home was set up where I could have tanks on both sides of my TV.

Nice video guys! Spot On
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom Empty Re: Fish Room Tours Episode #2 With MRTom

Post  Drd62 2014-09-01, 17:37

Hmm, looks like something Madness has put out there... Shawn, are you working with others on your videos?
Drd62
Drd62
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-09-01, 18:07

Ok so it feels very similar to what madness has been doing but it is the second episode and I have to admit I think I missed the first one so I went back and watched it. Kind of more toward community fish keepers but also those with 'fish rooms' while madness has all hobbyists in mind.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2014-09-01, 19:04

Drd62 wrote:Hmm, looks like something Madness has put out there... Shawn, are you working with others on your videos?

I'll be doing Shawn's fish room this Sunday Very Happy
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-09-01, 20:06

I'm not a big video person, so I didn't think I'd ever make one. With enough nudging I let Cory come over with his camera. Thanks for the comments Chad

From what I heard from Cory, he mainly just wanted to do a trial run of his camera mic before heading to Shawn's place (would suck to have a weak mic then!). I figure they'll both continue doing their own brand of videos, mainly cause it is fun! (As for the matching tshirts... that's bound to happen when you do fish in the north end!)
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-09-03, 16:25

Very cool tanks, Tom! I enjoyed watching this video and seeing all the tanks scattered throughout the house. Reminds me of my house, practically a tank in every room. Bahahaha!!

I sure do love watching both Cory and Shawn's videos, they allow me to peek into other peoples homes, and see what kind of tanks and fish they have, without having to spend gas and ferry money to go there. LOL!! Keep it up you two! Smile I'm excited to be a part of this series as well!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down