Sad news in the comedy film industry :(

+3
Madness
DMD123
ShortyKiloGyrl
7 posters

Go down

Sad news in the comedy film industry :( Empty Sad news in the comedy film industry :(

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-11, 18:27

ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Sad news in the comedy film industry :( Empty Re: Sad news in the comedy film industry :(

Post  DMD123 2014-08-11, 18:32

Very sad  Sad 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Sad news in the comedy film industry :( Empty Re: Sad news in the comedy film industry :(

Post  Madness 2014-08-11, 18:36

just saw this as well. Very sad day...
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-11, 18:40

What makes me the saddest about this is that a man who brought people so much happiness and joy was so unhappy he thought this was the best route. :*(
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2014-08-11, 18:53

It is amazing how even the most successful individuals are all messed up themselves. We think because they have all this money that they should have happy lives, and that is quite the opposite so many times. Here is an example. I would have never even thought that this would happen to such a well liked individual.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-11, 18:54

Very true. I think they ultimately have it harder with performing pressures and being judged for the work that they do.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-08-11, 19:18

I would be a bit hesitant to believe this story, he has 'died' several times in the past much like the repeatedly reported death of Jackie Chan.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  plaamoo 2014-08-11, 19:54

Pretty sure this is real dp. I wish it wasn't! Many artists throughout history have lived on the edge of insanity. Jonathon Winters, his friend and inspiration, was committed more than once throughout his lifetime. Robin Williams was truly the funniest human ever IMO. "The world is a lot less funny today".

plaamoo
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-08-11, 19:55

Oh, I hope it's not and will be very sad if it is true ... it's just this has been reported a few times before, so I am cautious about accepting it as real at this moment.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-08-11, 20:14

Idk dwarf pike it's all over the news and they usually check their sources first.
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-11, 20:39

Komo and king5 have both reported it as well.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drd62 2014-08-14, 00:14

Madness wrote:It is amazing how even the most successful individuals are all messed up themselves.  We think because they have all this money that they should have happy lives, and that is quite the opposite so many times.  Here is an example.  I would have never even thought that this would happen to such a well liked individual.

Quite the comedian & actor I don't think we will see another one like him in many years. Someone who could make people laugh right out of their seats, but at the same time he was fighting his own demons (depression), which he could not escape.
Drd62
Drd62
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down