Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking

+4
MRTom
PokeSephiroth
ShortyKiloGyrl
DMD123
8 posters

Go down

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Empty Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking

Post  DMD123 2014-05-20, 13:44

Just thought we could all use a laugh today and I found this one in an old email, enjoy!  

Tough Love vs. Spanking - Good Argument

Most people think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of  'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc .

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.  Eye to eye contact helps a lot too.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
Your Friend

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking 2110
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Empty Re: Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-05-20, 14:04

Haha 99 in a 35. That should do it.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Empty Re: Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking

Post  DMD123 2014-05-20, 15:57

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Smackb10  I dont think you would need to get the speed up that high, I think 35 would work fine.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-05-20, 16:01

Lol yeah no kidding.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-05-20, 19:49

I was raised on beatings (not just spanking) my parents got away with so much stuff that could be considered as Child Abuse, these days... but then again... they're asian. And not only are they asian, but they're also Filipino. So. Yeah.

I don't care what people say. I'm spanking my kid if s/he does anything wrong. "talking" or "scolding" just doesn't work. It doesn't. No. Trust me. IT. DOESN'T.

=P

Pffft... me? with kids?

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking 50centdriving
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-05-21, 15:49

PokeSephiroth wrote:Pffft... me? with kids?

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking 50centdriving

LOL, That's what I said last time I was asked about kids Smile

By the way, am I the only one who's confused by the british style car (driver on the right) with an American looking speed sign?
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-05-21, 15:53

MRTom wrote:By the way, am I the only one who's confused by the british style car (driver on the right) with an American looking speed sign?

Looks like one of the tests those Top Gear chaps would do with a car.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-05-21, 15:53

when my mom went for the wooden spoon you knew you were in big trouble!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2014-05-21, 17:15

Yeah, my parents had the spoon, which broke over my rear at one point. A little sandpaper and it was good as new, though a bit shorter. Wink

I'm still trying to figure out how I was traumatized by this, as I'm supposed to be given all the anti-corporal punishment rhetoric these days. Coincidentally (purely), there now seems to be herds of awfully behaved children out there. Suspect  Folks don't seem to realize (or care) that they're raising a future adult member of society.
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-05-21, 17:33

pbmax wrote:Yeah, my parents had the spoon, which broke over my rear at one point.  A little sandpaper and it was good as new, though a bit shorter. Wink

I'm still trying to figure out how I was traumatized by this, as I'm supposed to be given all the anti-corporal punishment rhetoric these days.  Coincidentally (purely), there now seems to be herds of awfully behaved children out there. Suspect Folks don't seem to realize (or care) that they're raising a future adult member of society.

I am 27 and fully agree with this! I used to get spankings, spoon spankings, and punished for being bad. I learned to respect people, open doors for others, and to play outside and had limited TV time. I wish more people saw it this way. Society has gotten so anti-abuse they have made people afraid of teaching their kids right and wrong behaviors. Don't get me wrong, I don't like abuse either. But there is a difference between abuse and spankings.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-05-21, 17:36

I got spanked when I was younger.  It was good for my behavior at the time.  If I didn't get punished for my mistakes I'd be like these kids nowadays.  Disrespectful, rude, no love in their hearts or disregard for rules.

I especially hate it when I'm telling my kids "behave or I gonna spank your butt". Then all these stupid people look at you like "abuser, abuser".  I'm like "can't wait for YOUR kids beating you down or disrespecting you like you are nobody".  
Cursing
I'm for spanking. My dad spanked with his belt, wooden stick, or his palms. Had me lay prone on legs, bed, or couch. It was the preparation of the punishment was scary. Cause you knew it was coming. NEVER hit on body or face.(that's abuse!).

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-05-21, 17:56

This was supposed to be just for a laugh but it turned serious pretty quickly. A lack of traditional discipline seems to really have effected today's youth for sure. I will try to pick something a little less controversial for my next one.

Though I did find this emoticon I found to be funny. Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Smackb11
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2014-05-21, 18:50

Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Internet-serious-business
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-05-21, 19:07

DMD123 wrote:Though I did find this emoticon I found to be funny.  Laugh for the day-Tough Love vs. Spanking Smackb11
Hope admin adds it to the list.

Back to top Go down

Post  popss 2014-05-21, 21:30

got 6 kids,12 to 27 do not piss me off and life is good.
popss
popss
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down