Blood vomit ( Trithuria Sp )

3 posters

Go down

Blood vomit ( Trithuria Sp )  Empty Blood vomit ( Trithuria Sp )

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-13, 00:20

Anyone grow this plant? I am currently researching, however not finding any good plant profile info. I am reading a bunch on other forums but nothing really good. Currently this plant is pretty expensive and looking into picking up one plant just to try it out. So besides this open discussion if anyone has a lead to some local please PM me.

Any input appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Blood vomit ( Trithuria Sp )  Empty Re: Blood vomit ( Trithuria Sp )

Post  MorganEA 2014-05-13, 00:23

What a lovely name..
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-13, 08:44

Tell me about it... Lol!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-16, 23:50

Well here it is - BloOd vomit. Not much of a plant. Could kick myself burning $20 for this starter, but what the hey - new experience Smile

My 1st attempt at growing a plant in organic pot soil as well. Little bit of Miracle Grow organic and a layer of the substrate from the tank. Hope the wife doesn't notice this missing Tupperware  whistle . It's hanging on to the tank with one of those handy dandy magnetic equipment holders found at my fav LFS.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-05-17, 08:07

My neighbors were looking at my planted tank yesterday and asking me about some of the plants.  For the life of me recalling the names was really hard.  This one though...blood vomit...I'm sure I would have remembered  vomit .  Good luck with it Chad and looks like its already found that special home that will give it great TLC.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-17, 11:36

cichlid-gal wrote:My neighbors were looking at my planted tank yesterday and asking me about some of the plants.  For the life of me recalling the names was really hard.  This one though...blood vomit...I'm sure I would have remembered  vomit .  Good luck with it Chad and looks like its already found that special home that will give it great TLC.
I have a list, and started putting together a journal to keep track of plant names I have. I also use my posts here on Washfishbox to keep track of these plants. This is one reason I post so many pictures and try to keep thread titles clean with both common and scientific names in the headers. Example; Orange plants. If I forget the name of one of my orange plants I can come here, type in orange plants and my thread will pop up with pictures and I can quickly identify. Same goes for my journal Evolution of a 140 gallon tank. There is my whole list of plants in that thread, LOL. I am not just having fun sharing, I am also keeping a log there. Smile
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down