Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank?

4 posters

Go down

Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank? Empty Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank?

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-27, 23:13

I saw a picture shown of a tank on here and I want to say it was a desktop tank. They had a really pretty piece of stone in the front and pretty much center of the tank that was oval shaped and smooth. It was blue iridescent flake looking with darker base color. I wanted to find the same stone and can't for the life of me find the post again on here to see what the name was. The member had the name posted in the comments. Does anyone remember this post?
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank? Empty Re: Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank?

Post  Betty 2014-04-27, 23:50

Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank? Empty Re: Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank?

Post  DMD123 2014-04-27, 23:56

Good find Betty! Labradorite, I could not remember that in a million years.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-28, 00:25

Thank you Betty!! DMD you even commented on it too in that post Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-04-28, 11:05

Yep, it was a cool stone. I could not remember what it was called or whos' tank it was in. Thats what happens when you get old...
Blue iridescent stone center piece in members tank? E5261211
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2014-04-28, 11:39

I'm even older, DMD.   Sad 

I remembered the stone, but couldn't remember the tank or who it belonged to either, so I had to use a couple of searches to find it.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-28, 12:45

I tried a bunch of searches too and couldn't find it. I could remember it was a male members tank and it was nano and could picture it lol
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2014-04-30, 11:35

I missed this thread. You can find them all over on Ebay. The one in my little tank was about $10-$12 if I remember right.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-30, 12:30

That's where I started looking. I wasn't sure what size to get :/
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down