New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp

4 posters

Go down

New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp Empty New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp

Post  hawaiian opae 2013-01-14, 15:50

I just started set up on my sons new shrimp tank. Im using Fluval Stratum for shrimp mixed with Fluval Stratum for plants. Approx 1 part plant mix to 3 part shrimp mix. I will run a HOB with sponge filter cover as well as a sponge filter. Tell me what you thimk.[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Back to top Go down

New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp Empty Re: New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp

Post  Angelman 2013-01-14, 21:13

WOW!!!!! looks great. What kind of light are you going to run on it?
Angelman
Angelman

http://p4angels.com

Back to top Go down

New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp Empty Re: New tank set up for Orange Eyed Blue Tiger Shrimp

Post  hawaiian opae 2013-01-14, 21:30

LED's and maybe some supplimental if needed.
hawaiian opae
hawaiian opae
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2013-01-14, 23:29

Tank looks good man, how many gallons?
Are those baby tears you growing?
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hawaiian opae 2013-01-15, 02:41

Its a small breeder tank only 10 gal. Yes those are dwarf baby tears. Just filled the tank with RO mineralized water, added the heater and got the pump going today. The cycle is on its way. Thanks for all the positive coments.
hawaiian opae
hawaiian opae
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  binbin9 2013-01-15, 13:37

sweet, cant wait to see the results. I almost ordered the OEBT myself but I had a long chat with a long time breeder and he hates them because they never breed true and are extremely finicky. The offspring are never as nice as the parents.

I went ahead and put in an order for some taiwans recently. 8 black king kongs and 2 wine reds are on the way.

This cost me more than a fancy lobster dinner at Canliss.
binbin9
binbin9

Back to top Go down

Post  hawaiian opae 2013-01-15, 14:38

hey shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell would love to pick your brain about OEBT's.
hawaiian opae
hawaiian opae
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down