Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate.

2 posters

Go down

Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate. Empty Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate.

Post  anderson_p_r 2014-04-21, 14:14

I helped some friends in Seattle switch to a dirted tank.  I made the mineralized soil, manufacturers minerals for sand and Denny's Pets for the plants and driftwood.  We thought it looked pretty good.  pbmax might recognize the light fixture Wink

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anderson_p_r
anderson_p_r

Back to top Go down

Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate. Empty Re: Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate.

Post  Guest 2014-04-21, 16:33

Nice tank. You very nice friend to have a friend to the hobby. Maybe more background stem plants to cover the filter and heater.

Back to top Go down

Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate. Empty Re: Helped a friend switch over to mineralized soil substrate.

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-21, 21:13

SiRWesDragon wrote:Nice tank. You very nice friend to have a friend to the hobby. Maybe more background stem plants to cover the filter and heater.
 Plus One 

Spot On - This is great anderson_p_r!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-21, 21:42

SiRWesDragon wrote:Nice tank. You very nice friend to have a friend to the hobby. Maybe more background stem plants to cover the filter and heater.

As I reread my post. I was effing thinking as I was typing and missed alot of words.
"You're a very nice friend to have, that brought a friend to the hobby"  Dont think and type. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-21, 23:00

SiRWesDragon wrote:

As I reread my post. I was effing thinking as I was typing and missed alot of words.
"You're a very nice friend to have, that brought a friend to the hobby"  Dont think and type. Lol.

I read Asian American Wink
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down