Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA

3 posters

Go down

Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA Empty Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-02-13, 18:47

Just wanted to put a little share in here for this store.  Thanks livebearer for bringing this place to my attention or I never would have known it existed.

203 N. Huntington Suite A
Kennewick,  WA  99336
509-737-9777
https://www.facebook.com/finaticstropicalfishshop

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4.5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4.5
Service 5

This is a great store.  Wonderful selection of mostly smaller to midsized fish with a few larger fish thrown in.  They had rainbow fish, a multitude of corydoras (many I had never seen), lots of danios and small egg layer types, bettas including wild types, beautiful and unusual tetras, some discus and even stingrays.  A very nicely laid out store with dry goods in the front section/room and tanks in the rear room.  Quite a few tanks of fish were available and all tanks were clean and well kept.  The day we visited the fish were eating zucchini. I would have liked to bring home many of the fish I saw and set up tanks for them.  Specialty items like bags of peat and various leaves and cones and small quantities of planted tank additives made shopping fun.  A lot of items to look at and debate over purchasing.  

Prices were great.  Fish were reasonably priced as were many dry goods.  Some items like mid-sized bags of sand were a little higher priced but the owner was happy to share that those could be purchased elsewhere in larger quantity at a more reasonable price.  It was simply that he was offering an option for those people that didn't want to buy 100lbs of sand and had done the repackaging and therefore the repricing.

The owner, Don, took a lot of time with us, helping us and answering questions.  We thoroughly enjoyed the trip and visit.  If you are ever in the Tri-Cities area, I would highly recommend visiting Finatics.  A wonderful experience.

Last edited by MRTom on 2014-06-09, 14:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops! Wrong city name :))
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA Empty Re: Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA

Post  Livebearer 2014-04-17, 20:30

Nice review Cichlid-gal! I spoke to Don on the phone resently and are planning a trip over just to see his rare cory's he breeds there. He also got a mixed order of Apistp's in and are wanting to help identify some of them for him. Don's is a real nice guy and it great to hear someone is soo devoted to open up a NEW store in this area.
Livebearer
Livebearer

Back to top Go down

Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA Empty Re: Finatics Tropical Fish - Kennewick, WA

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-04-17, 20:32

Thanks Sherry...his store is "Fintastic" really Smile
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bassetman 2014-04-17, 20:47

I will have to check it out.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Livebearer 2014-04-23, 02:41

bassetman, give us a review when you visit!
Livebearer
Livebearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down