Go down

Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner Empty Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2012-11-25, 18:59

Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 5
Service 4

Second time I've been to this store. Lots of dry goods to choose from. Lots of healthy fish. Just wasn't able to find anything I couldn't go home without. If I lived closer I'd definitely be checking it out more frequently.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner Empty Re: Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner

Post  Ubermunch 2012-12-31, 17:40

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I got my 5 Bloodfin Tetras, 5 Cherry barbs, 2 German Blue Rams and some plants there. staff are very friendly and one girl in particular is very very helpful she has curly hair i think. Lots of tanks and fish. Nothing too extravagant.

Ubermunch
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner Empty Re: Tropical Fish World & Pets - Sumner

Post  Flyfalcons 2013-04-19, 21:16

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 4
Service 5

Not a huge store but fish quality is very good and they have a decent selection of fish and supplies. Customer service is excellet; Trina in particular has been incredibly helpful during my visits. Good store.

Flyfalcons
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-10-04, 03:51

Overall Experience 3
Cost 3
Quality of Fish 4
Variety 4
Service 2
I have only been here twice and that was when i first started getting into aquariums. The last visit service was bad. I haven't been there since. I felt like I was being watched like I was going to steal fish and put them in my pockets. Lol. Put fish in my pockets. Still bought fish that day were on sale.

Back to top Go down

Post  Livebearer 2013-10-21, 01:51

I visited this store on October 5th-2013 and for such an out-of the-way place I thought this was worth the visit, the nano tank selection is great!
Hey there's even a Pub right next door beerchug ! and a great pizza place on the other side of this store as well... Very Happy

My rating for this place is:
Overall experience> 4
cost> 4
quality> 4
Variety> 4
service>4

Last edited by Livebearer on 2013-10-21, 01:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Livebearer
Livebearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down