For people who would like to ship fish.

2 posters

Go down

For people who would like to ship fish. Empty For people who would like to ship fish.

Post  Guest 2013-11-29, 00:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

For people who would like to ship fish. Empty Re: For people who would like to ship fish.

Post  Will I am 2013-11-29, 11:06

Thanks! I been asked to ship my Fasciatus fry to Jersey, New York , Cali and a few other places... Always been scared to do it though. This is good info!

Thanks!

Will
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

For people who would like to ship fish. Empty Re: For people who would like to ship fish.

Post  lloyd378 2013-11-29, 12:10

I wish everyone knew how to ship fish correctly. I have been ordering in fish the last couple of months from various private sellers around the us; especially California..,,, you wouldn't believe the various ways people do this. It blows my mind! If fact, I got an order in two days ago that had a dead fish in the shipment because. The guy put two 3.5 inch fish in a small bag together and one killed the other ... Luckily the guy included three extra fish in additional bags so even though I paid for. Two, I ended up with four. I'm sure this guy loses a lot of profit with the sub par methods he does.

Good luck will on shipping your fish!

lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Will I am 2013-11-29, 12:40

Wait, the guy in the vid or the guy you just purchased from???? BTW, you need to send me updates of the fry! How the umbees doing with them???

I won't be shipping anytime soon. My male once again almost killed my female. Down to about 30 fry from my halloween batch =( Male is in a 40 breeder. I think i just need to set up a 75-90g for him...
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-11-29, 20:29

Not the guy in the video...... Fry doing well. Just saying that with shipping you never know what you're going to get and if you do it right your reputation for good fish that are packaged well will increase your profit!!!!
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down