My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever!

+10
Betty
Anthony J.
KaraWolf
MorganEA
fishNAbowl
PokeSephiroth
cichlid-gal
lloyd378
Anthraxx
Aquarium Co-Op
14 posters

Go down

My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever! Empty My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever!

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-24, 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever! Empty Re: My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever!

Post  Anthraxx 2013-09-24, 21:03

wow nice fins on that guy. dorsal is almost like a huge sailfin.. i look forward to seeing a more permanent home for "Easter"
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever! Empty Re: My new found friend Easter the Betta. The best and most fierce betta ever!

Post  lloyd378 2013-09-24, 21:17

with the wood table showing through, easter has a very cool peach coloring in the tail.....like a gold saum
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-09-24, 22:37

Easter? OK...I like it. Hug 
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-24, 22:44

We're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. Basically, mine wins...Hands down. LOL!!

Let the Betta Contest Begin!

PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-09-24, 22:50

Angelo...wow...GORGEOUS. Did you find that fish locally? again...WOW. Love it. But what is his name?
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-24, 23:10

PokeSephiroth wrote:

That's it, I'm setting up another fishNAbowl....
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2013-09-24, 23:53

I love bettas Spot On keep the pictures coming!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-25, 00:01

PokeSephiroth wrote:We're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right. Basically, mine wins...Hands down. LOL!!
You're drunk. Your betta doesn't even have a name. NO way could he stand up to the Easter Bunny!
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2013-09-25, 00:18

Mr. GrumpyGills could beat both your bettas!!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-25, 00:21

He looks like he knows his way around the streets. However Easter is young and quick like a cat!
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2013-09-25, 00:25

Here we gooooo XD now I must find my photos tomorrow <3 or take new ones!
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-09-25, 02:06

Betta wars 2k13........ The battle continues
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-25, 02:07

Yeah, Bettas > Cichlids!
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-09-25, 02:09

Great thread, you guys are hilarious. Awesome bettas too, I never see cool ones in shops.
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-09-25, 02:10

Aquarium Co-Op wrote:Yeah, Bettas > Cichlids!
alright, now you've gone too far. Smile
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-25, 02:16

cichlid-gal wrote:Angelo...wow...GORGEOUS.  Did you find that fish locally?  again...WOW.  Love it.   But what is his name?
He came from Aquarium Co-Op, which came from a wholesaler, which came from.....well, I don't know. LOL.

And yes he does have a name. His name is Hubert Cumberdale.
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-09-25, 02:20

PokeSephiroth wrote:
cichlid-gal wrote:Angelo...wow...GORGEOUS.  Did you find that fish locally?  again...WOW.  Love it.   But what is his name?
He came from Aquarium Co-Op, which came from a wholesaler, which came from.....well, I don't know. LOL.

I have a question, does he like rusty spoons?
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-25, 02:25

My betta will now carry a smooth spoon with him at all times cause he meets Hubert in a dark alley.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-09-25, 02:32

Bettas < Cichlids

But I do have a couple. Wink 

Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-25, 02:44

Anthony J. wrote:
PokeSephiroth wrote:

I have a question, does he like rusty spoons?
Indeed, he likes Rusty Spoons, and tastes like soot and poo. Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-09-25, 05:00

Anthony J. wrote:
I second this one!!!! the betta, while full of intense color, lacks the personality of cichlids. And we all know that beauty is on the inside. haha
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-25, 09:35

lloyd378 wrote:
Anthony J. wrote:
I second this one!!!!  the betta, while full of intense color, lacks the personality of cichlids.  And we all know that beauty is on the inside. haha
I once put a beautiful blue Beta in a 56 gallon community tank. For the most part he liked hanging out near the top. At the time I had a spunky red tailed shark. As the red tailed shark like to chase everyone around the Beta would actually chase the red tail around. I think the Beta 's aggression was activated by the red tail shark ?!?.
So, there are ways to activate this creatures unique personality Wink
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-25, 10:43

Thats just crazy talk..... LMFAO

I love having my cichlids but not everyone can house them. Bettas on the other hand are easy to maintain and just about anyone can keep them because they do not need a big fancy tank. Betta are on my list of must have fish. Even during the time frame when I got away from fish and I really did not consider myself a fishkeeper (Over 25yrs!) I kept a betta. I became quite attached since the little guy lived for like 5 years. Im actually thinking of getting another betta again..... so keep the pics coming.

DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-09-25, 10:49

DMD123 wrote:
Thats just crazy talk..... LMFAO

I love having my cichlids but not everyone can house them. Bettas on the other hand are easy to maintain and just about anyone can keep them because they do not need a big fancy tank.
Yeah, but if you get them a crazy big tank (for them) say like a 20 gallon long ... you can add dwarf cichlids!!! Best of both worlds!!!
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2013-09-25, 10:50

Bettas have their own unique personality. Mine are very curious and love when I put something new in their tanks.
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-09-25, 11:42

Betta bomb - I have three males (two younger and one old guy) and I have a female betta sorority tank.

Midas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Snow White and Scarlet and Camba

Bella

Bluebelle - couldn't get a good shot of her

Jet

Bob - my old man

cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  optykal 2013-09-25, 16:03

Here's my guy we got from Cory @ Aquarium Coop!

optykal
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-25, 16:05

That's a pretty crowntail you got there, optykal!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-09-25, 16:07

@optykal: Beautiful!!!!
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-25, 17:36

optykal may have the winner for fiercest looking betta with all the 'spikes' on the fins. Beautiful fish! Spot On 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2013-09-25, 18:13

so many amazing bettas!! I want them all!! Cory ill make it to your shop one of these days.
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down