Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?!

3 posters

Go down

Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?! Empty Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?!

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-08-08, 04:07

This is pretty neat, the person tries to recreate the world of Pandora, and I think he/she did a pretty nice job with it. Now, I've seen sand fountains/underwater waterfalls before, but I think this person did a great job in utilizing it the way he/she does in this video! Very Happy

PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?! Empty Re: Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?!

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-08-08, 11:18

Wow...spectacular. I've seen how they do the sand waterfalls...how did he do the "floating" rocks though? That is beautiful!!!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?! Empty Re: Avatar Themed Aquarium.....?! WHAAAAT?!

Post  Guest 2013-08-08, 11:59

Asians are so artistic and original. Ok ok some asians. Very Happy tongue

The floating rocks are like the moss ball in petco. But covered that stuff that ppl used to make fake rock backgrounds and tied with a strong thin wire or fishing line.  And baby tears tied on top. Wish I had an artistic mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-08-08, 12:15

by figuring out how they did the floating rocks, that already means you DO have an artistic mind, and a creative one too Smile

hehehe kayang kaya mo yaaaaaaaan ;-)
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-08-08, 12:33

Yeah. If someone else does it first. I can figure how they did it but as in making the tank design on my own. My mind is blank. Im trying change my 35 gal dirted planted tank but im lost in the new design. Ive been watching alot of aquascape vids to find my inspiration but no luck.Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-08-08, 12:35

Keep watching more, that's how I get inspired to aquascape any tanks that I have to set up.

Maybe try an iwagumi-inspired tank as well? hehehe
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-08-11, 03:05

Gonna be honest...
THE MAINTENANCE
LOOKS SCARY
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-08-11, 10:55

WOW, seriously? .... ....

I've seen videos where the aquatic "artist" will sit in front of the tank with foot long instruments cutting, picking at the plants and aqua scape. Very labor intensive and tedious but WOW that's amazing. He could add something like long fin Endlers (if there is such a thing) to mimic the flying creatures in Avatar. Then maybe blue shrimp to mimic the characters....lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-08-11, 15:17

Chad. Is there a vote for mods?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down