HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE!

3 posters

Go down

HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE! Empty HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE!

Post  mahoney206 2013-06-16, 14:25

So last night I came home from fishing just to find out that my canister filter was leeking water everywhere. Tried to fix it with a little super glue and then the whole valve assembly crapped out on me. In serious need of a canister filter big enough for my 100 gal tank. These fish are adults and need a good filtration system. Any help would be amazing
mahoney206
mahoney206
Fry

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE! Empty Re: HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE!

Post  Gryphon 2013-06-16, 15:49

Until you find one do 20% water changes daily until you get one. I have a spare one but its a bit small (265gph) for your tank. PM coming your way.
Gryphon
Gryphon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE! Empty Re: HELP NEEDED! CANISTER FILTER IS TOAST AND NEED A NEW ONE!

Post  gobluecichlids 2013-06-16, 16:57

I am considering putting my FX5 on the market soon for $150.  Also selling a 200 gal wetdry filter w/ external overflow box (no hose or pump).  I shut down my fishroom last fall and not going to be needing them for yrs.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  mahoney206 2013-06-21, 01:42

Well when u wnat to sell the fx 5 pm me I'm verry intrested.
mahoney206
mahoney206
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2013-06-21, 15:56

can do this weekend, first let me dig them out of my garage.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down