Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis

4 posters

Go down

Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis Empty Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis

Post  Salzabar 2013-04-27, 14:10

Wondering if anyone here knows where I could find these in the local 360-206-425-253 areas of Washington state. I haven't seen them but I have read they work well in planted tanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis Empty Re: Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis

Post  lloyd378 2013-04-27, 16:18

I feel like I have seen them before, as the orange in that picture makes them look like the crayfish that wildside pets used to sell a few years ago. This was back when the electric blue crayfish was all the rage, and other crayfish were sold for a dime a dozen..... i heard that they opened up a new shop in Lakewood, might be worth a call.

If you find any, let us know because they look delicious ..... J/K.
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis Empty Re: Mexican Dwarf Orange Crayfish, Cambarellus patzcuarensis

Post  binbin9 2013-04-27, 18:53

Not sure about the 360 are but The Fish Store in Seattle has a bunch
binbin9
binbin9

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-04-27, 19:01

Salzabar wrote:Wondering if anyone here knows where I could find these in the local 360-206-425-253 areas of Washington state. I haven't seen them but I have read they work well in planted tanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone won an orange one at the auction.
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Post  Salzabar 2013-04-27, 19:05

The Fish Store has them? Hmmmm gonna take a trip south to investigate. Thanks binbin9
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down