I am the proud new owner of some umbees. Thank you fishman09!

4 posters

Go down

I am the proud new owner of some umbees.  Thank you fishman09! Empty I am the proud new owner of some umbees. Thank you fishman09!

Post  lloyd378 2013-03-24, 19:18

Here are a couple of pictures and a short/medium video of my new F1 Umbees that I picked up from fishman today! I can't wait for them to color up, so I am going to post right now punk

Here are all four getting used to my tank
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here they are as pairs in each bag
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here is a video of them interacting with a couple of other growouts (jag, dovii, red isletas, red texas) and three silver dollars. The flakes in the tank were my attempt at getting my other fry out of the way, so I could focus on my new fish, but they decided to not eat them and instead swim around like crazy as I attempted to shoot this video. I will post a better video later tonight.

lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

I am the proud new owner of some umbees.  Thank you fishman09! Empty Re: I am the proud new owner of some umbees. Thank you fishman09!

Post  lloyd378 2013-03-25, 00:06

Here is a slightly better video(still shot with a 5mp camera Sad ) where you can see some of their blue freckling. You will also notice that the largest one is a bit of a bully.

Anyone fishboxers out there have any suggestions for his name?

And once again, a big thank you to fishman09 for hooking me up!

[[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

I am the proud new owner of some umbees.  Thank you fishman09! Empty Re: I am the proud new owner of some umbees. Thank you fishman09!

Post  Madness 2013-03-25, 00:15

Very nice, very nice.. Spot On
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-03-25, 00:28

Congrats!

youre going to need a bigger tank...... Very Happy
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-03-25, 09:34

Thanks you two. and yep, a bigger tank is definitely in the future.... maybe I'll just throw them in an above ground pool (kidding)
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  fishman09 2013-03-25, 14:59

Glad your enjoying them!! Have fun as umbees are an awesome species to keep cause as they age their colors just get better an better. Hopefully you'll get an awesome pair from the group.
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down