A Fish Adventure!!

2 posters

Go down

A Fish Adventure!! Empty A Fish Adventure!!

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-03-21, 00:33

Lars On, and myself, decided one day, that we would take the Edmonds/Kingston ferry, and drive all the way up to Everett, and work our way down back to Edmonds.

Our first stop was at Aquarium Fish and Pets/Seattle Reptiles, up in North Everett.
My, how they've downsized!! They only had one tank that had fish, but they still had a nice selection of reptiles. The store owner was nice enough to let us play with thier Crested Geckos, and they were so fun to hold. One of them even climbed up my chest and decided to chill on the back of my neck (Lars On, you should TOTALLY GET THEM!!! Perfect for your 20 Gallon Long Critter Tank!! Bahahahaha).A Fish Adventure!! Gecko10
A Fish Adventure!! Gecko_10

She also got these really cool driftwood pieces, for a song! You lucky duck! =P

Our next step was off to Petsmart and Petco, in South Everett. There was this really cool albino neon tetra looking thing, another oddball! Lars On, you should've totally got him. He would've made good friends with your other albino neon tetra oddball Smile Hahahaha... PETCO IN SOUTH EVERETT ALERT! There are two fish that are up for adoption, one is a HUGE 8"-9" Kissing Gourami, and a 7"-8" Midas. Both are only $5 each! Someone better grab em, quick. Most of there adopted fish get picked up within two weeks. I think Lars On still has the pictures of both fish! They're BEAUTIFUL. And for just $5 . . . one of them could be yours!
Address: 1203 SE Everett Mall Way Everett, WA 98208

Next, we went to Larry's house, (aka SEAF Guy from Craigslist. If you enter "SEAF" in the search box, you'll find all the great stuff he's selling), got some Sand for Lamental Jester, and Lars On bought a beautiful Angel Fish. He's HUGE!!!! Only $20! A Fish Adventure!! Angelf10
(sorry, the bag distorted the picture, but you can generally see him pictured in there).

Our next stop was at Aquarium Co-Op, where we got the privilege of get a sneak peak at Cory's store! Let me tell you...it's flippin AMAZING in there! We stayed there for about an hour or so, just looking at the fish, and talking with Cory. Really great store with lots of potential! A Fish Adventure!! Pict0054

And finally, we took a quick glance at the Goodwill in Edmonds, where Lars On found this REALLY great 15 gallon tank!! I must say, today was possibly one of the greatest fishy adventures I've ever had! It was so much fun travelling with ya! Next time, we should have more people join us, have a caravan going. LOL!!

Last edited by PokeSephiroth on 2013-03-21, 01:32; edited 1 time in total
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

A Fish Adventure!! Empty Re: A Fish Adventure!!

Post  Salzabar 2013-03-21, 01:00

Crazy stupid jealous.
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-03-21, 03:10

Salzabar, dang! You live in Snohomish too!! I grew up in South Everett, it was nice being able to drive around Everett, both North and Sound areas. Had I known you lived in Snohomish, I would've given you a heads up!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down