Justin in everett

3 posters

Go down

Justin in everett Empty Justin in everett

Post  JLux1106 2010-06-22, 20:14

hey im justin im 23 years old i live in everett Wa, ive got 3 tanks 90, 55, and a baby little 10. my 90 gallon has a red belly and a black pacu , and one oscar in it. the 55 has a pink kisser 2 calico golds and a black ghost knife, and the 10 is empty right now. i love playing around with my tanks and im always thinking of ways to make it better. I work as a mechanic so all the guys i work with all make fun of me and call me wierd cuz youd never know i like fish being that im tattooed and covered in grease most of the day haha so if any of you need help working on your cars i could always use help with my tanks haha
JLux1106
JLux1106
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Justin in everett Empty Re: Justin in everett

Post  sandnuka 2010-06-22, 21:11

Hey Justin, Nice of you to finally introduce yourself... I did catch a few of your posts... you need to get some pictures up of the tanks though! we love pictures in here... maybe a nice shot of a fish to enter in the picture of the month contest, we got prizes this month! Your picture would be on the front page of our forum too.... if you win. lol
Anyway, welcome to WFB... this place has a ton of knowledge, and no question is too dumb, so ASK!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justin in everett Empty thanks

Post  JLux1106 2010-06-22, 21:39

yeah it took me a while but im finally here haha and thank you its nice to talk to people about fish and not get that funny look like am wierd or something haha ill get some pics up asap
JLux1106
JLux1106
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Justin in everett Empty Re: Justin in everett

Post  CrashSmAshley 2010-06-23, 00:34

Welcome to WFB! Love your doggy Smile
CrashSmAshley
CrashSmAshley
Contributing Member

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ashley-Kate-Schneider/781865286

Back to top Go down