New from Everett

5 posters

Go down

New from Everett Empty New from Everett

Post  Guest 2012-03-23, 13:27

Hi Guys
Never really been into the message boards but have decided to join this one!
Been in the hobby for 10 years, mostly saltwater but I dabble in SA cichlids as well.
I've got 3 tanks currently going, a 75g reef, 30g fowlr, and a 20g with a carpintis in it. I'm new to the reef aspect of the hobby and am looking for any helpful tips to keep these guys alive.
I've got quite a bit of knowledge on the hobby and will be happy to weigh in on any topics you guys post.
I'm currently looking for a nice looking male green terror if anyone has one for sale or trade let me know!
thanks
Brandon

Back to top Go down

New from Everett Empty Re: New from Everett

Post  DMD123 2012-03-23, 13:33

Welcome!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-23, 14:05

Welcome! we got a good cichlid and SW community here
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2012-03-23, 14:27

Welcome Smile
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-23, 15:28

welcome to the site. feel free to start a post containing pics of ur tanks. i always love seeing other ppls salt water tanks (too rich for my blood tho Wink )
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-23, 21:58

Hey and welcome to WFB, we have an awesome lil community here.... Being the only local Forum for hobbyiest kinda makes us stand out... its really nice to be able to get fry from local breeders that have good report on here, as well as equipment, and other stuff.....

I think I saw an add for someone trying to get rid of a green terror not too long ago... it was listed under its latin name though, not green terror... might want to check out the market area. Smile definetly gonna need a bigger tank than 20gal for him though.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-23, 22:36

speaking of good breeders... u seem intersted in salt water and goblue (a forum sponsor / hobbyist) has recently gotten heavily into salt water and can order in hard to find items for you. i cannot speak enough wonderful things about the quality with which he sells anything. out of 30 fish ive gotten ive only lost one (poor guy Sad ) GL to ya within the realm of cichlids but i personally wouldnt try them in anything less then a 55 to start.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-24, 00:27

I currently have the 20g with just a carpintis right now, would love to swap it for a terror. I had a beautiful male for about 4 years in a 40 gallon but I do understand your concern about the size of the tank, just know that I'm aware it would grow. I will start posting some pics, I tried earlier but it kept saying the file size was to large so I need to mess around with it a bit. I'm not interested in cichlids as a group as much as I am in the terror specifically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-24, 00:41

Oops guess not pictures till I get on photobucket

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-24, 04:43

OH MAN! I cant believe I didnt recognize your name before.... lol.... I went to school with brandon, we were buddys back in the day! Well good to see you on here..... Ill shoot you a PM. check your messages.

Small world! lol
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

New from Everett Empty Tiger!!!

Post  Guest 2012-03-26, 04:37

About the only other thing I care about as much as the land of aquaria is that of the land of golf! Just have to tell someone, and I think you guys qualify as "someone" how freaking pumped I am that Tiger won today at the Arnold Palmer tourney!!!! Tiger's the man and this article pretty much sums it up
(well there was a link here but I guess "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." so just go to yahoo sports and read the article about tiger by eric adelson called Tiger Woods proved he can still be his old self – and isn’t that what we want?)

Who cares what he did outside of golf, lets just stand and watch in awe as he puts on the most amazing sports performances ever! EVER!! Jordan in his prime is the only other person I can think of that destroys the competition the way Woods does...ok maybe Tyson too!
Most dominating player of their sport? What do you guys think?

I will not be purchasing the new Haney book

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down