Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla

2 posters

Go down

Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla Empty Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla

Post  bassetman 2013-01-04, 21:35

Anyone know much about these, relative of the Texas I believe. Have an oppurtunity to get some but need to know more. They would go in a 90 gal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cannot find much info in searching. Thanks for any help.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla Empty Re: Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla

Post  lloyd378 2013-01-04, 21:49

Here is a possible lead... I didn't read the entire thread, but it did mention the "leguna de santa tecla herichthys cyanoguttatus.... and discussed how they were similar to another fish and grew up to 12 inches. (seems too big for a close relative of a texas) I am not really familiar with this forum so I do not know the accuracy of the content.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good luck! they are beautiful fish. I would buy them, because they remind me of the Texas cichlids i had a couple of years ago that i got from a friend...... he gave me about ten fry, and and four were females with that great grayish- white coloring.

If it's a good deal, what do you have to lose?
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla Empty Re: Herichthys cyanoguttatus Santa tecla

Post  bassetman 2013-01-04, 22:04

I'm getting 8, order goes out monday. Very Happy
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bassetman 2013-01-04, 22:07

some say 6-8 " some say bigger...guess i will find out. they have kind of captivated me. I have bigger tanks if they require it in the future.Really wish the pics were still in that article.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down