wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii)

4 posters

Go down

wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii) Empty wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii)

Post  lloyd378 2012-12-28, 20:12

not sure if this belongs in this section, but I will try it anyways.

Went in there today to get a week long feeder for my classroom tank. While i was there they told me that they would be moving soon, so all of their fresh water fish were buy 3 get one free.

I also saw that they had a dovii pair for sale. Male was about 10 inches, female about 7inches. The guy told me that the owners friends brought them in and that they were purchased from a local breeder. The male had really nice blue coloring, not as much as madness' male, but more than aquarium paradise's male. the pair was for sale for 59 dollars or 30 something individually. just thought i would pass this information along. i hope this helps someone on here. i would have bought the male if i had room. as i am thinking it was probably one of madness' dovii's fry. beerchug
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii) Empty Re: wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii)

Post  Madness 2012-12-28, 21:26

Where are they moving to? Some place that will house that zoo that runs around? LOL
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii) Empty Re: wildside pets on canyon road (read this if you are in need of a dovii)

Post  lloyd378 2012-12-28, 21:29

^^ha ha, exactly^^
!

they said tacoma or U.P. and that the rent would probably be cheaper and that they could get a bigger shop.... just wondering if that dovii pair was yours(madness). do you have dovii fry old enough to be in the ten inch range?

lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-12-28, 21:34

Most definitely. I have had mine over 2 years, and they have been spawning since then.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-12-29, 01:04

Maybe with the move they can leave the stink behind and have a fresh clean store.

DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-12-29, 14:11

i for one wont be checking em out. got bit by a dog at the counter there once... everybody in there just stared at me like i did the wrong thing when all i did was walk up to the counter and some stupid dog just gets up walks over and bites me in the leg.. lol anyhoo just my short rant. GL to those who wish to take a walk on the "wildside"
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-12-29, 14:39

I have this theory that young children and dogs can sense evil.... whistle

Sorry Anthraxx, bad joke! That is really messed up.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2012-12-29, 15:15

Yeah, that sucks, Anthraxx! I hope they compensated you for the bite... I personally hate their ducks that poop all over the place. It's like an Indiana Jones adventure just getting to the fish section without stepping in/on something.

On a seperate note, did anyone take a look at those Dovii? just wanted to see if my opinion of them was accurate.
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down