Interesting CL stuff

3 posters

Go down

Interesting CL stuff Empty Interesting CL stuff

Post  Nick_87 2012-07-25, 04:50

SO I found an add on CL the other day and got excited, I've been looking to upgrade my 75 to a bigger tank and when I found an ad for a 125g tank for only 75 bucks I thought wow, good deal or crappy tank. Anyways I asked the lady what the dimensions of the tank were and she insisted that they were 48x24x36? I know that this is not a normal tank size or even 125g. I asked her several times what the dimensions of the tank were because it wasn’t making any sense. She kept say it was really big and would need 2 or more people to carry it. So today i went anyways to look at hoping my gut was wrong and it would be a good deal. I guess so people are size challenged and don’t know how to use a tape measure because when i got there it was a like a homemade piece of junk with no frame made of old window glass and it was only 36x12x20 about 35gal not 125gal. Arrrgggghhhh Evil or Very Mad When I told her it wasn’t even a 55g she said, oh we have a 55g and this is way bigger? huh, Obviously some people don’t know what they are talking about. End of story.

Anyways I am still looking to upgrade to a 150+ gal tank if anyone is selling one anytime in the future. Thanks
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Interesting CL stuff Empty Re: Interesting CL stuff

Post  Madness 2012-07-25, 13:12

That is to funny. But I feel what your are saying. I had a guy in Bothel tell me that his tank was 10' long by 3' wide. When I showed, as soon as I saw it I new that it was 8' x 18".
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2012-07-25, 19:17

Ugh... I wonder if they meant liters, instead of gallons. LOL.. but yes.. ugh. all at the same time Sad
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down