Good online live fish stores.

4 posters

Go down

Good online live fish stores. Empty Good online live fish stores.

Post  Kaie 2010-06-10, 22:40

Any you guys would recommend?
Kaie
Kaie
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Good online live fish stores. Empty Re: Good online live fish stores.

Post  sandnuka 2010-06-10, 23:00

Our sponsor on the front of the homepage..... one of the online stores I buy cichlids from!!! the most gorgeous fish, with the best price possible... just click on the portal link at the top of the page.... on the left side under the picture of the month you will find Reserve Stock Cichlids .... just click on the banner and it works like a link!

UNBELIEVABLE Peacock Cichlids... Gorgeous colors.... and the biggest variety of Tropheus I have ever seen in one place!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaie 2010-06-10, 23:01

sandnuka wrote:Our sponsor on the front of the homepage..... one of the online stores I buy cichlids from!!! the most gorgeous fish, with the best price possible... just click on the portal link at the top of the page.... on the left side under the picture of the month you will find Reserve Stock Cichlids .... just click on the banner and it works like a link!

UNBELIEVABLE Peacock Cichlids... Gorgeous colors.... and the biggest variety of Tropheus I have ever seen in one place!

I was just checking that place out. Not terribly interested in cichlids. Don't dislike them or anything. It would force me to want some massive ass tank so i could fit them all in =]
Kaie
Kaie
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-06-10, 23:32

lol... not all cichlids get huge... thats really just american cichlids... He sells africans they stay pretty small.... most can be comfortable in a 20gallon.
what kind of fish are you looking for?
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaie 2010-06-10, 23:42

Puffers and gobys.... or anything else brackish.. but mostly those 2.

Might be able to find them local. I just wanted to peep prices and selection.

sandnuka wrote:lol... not all cichlids get huge... thats really just american cichlids... He sells africans they stay pretty small.... most can be comfortable in a 20gallon.

i know. id still want tons of room to have tons of them.
Kaie
Kaie
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Digsy 2010-06-26, 13:21

I've heard good things about two online sources, both of which I've been meaning to order from: franksaquarium.com (specializing in nano fish mostly) and oddballfish.com (I've heard their rams are extremely high quality). I've never heard anything negative about either of these stores.
Digsy
Digsy
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-06-30, 06:53

I made a purchase on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not too long ago... they are an excellent site... dunno if they have what you were looking for...

If you did order from them, they will send fish greyhound, and you can pick up in seattle or everett.... that was really nice, and cheap too.

So, you dont want cichlids because you would want allot of them... so you buying a fish you dont like as much so you can only get a couple?? doesnt make allot of sence to me.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ramonfernandez 2011-08-05, 10:23

Hmm... what fish are you looking for? There are online stores who specializes in the kind of fish they sell. Well there are many who sells everything. Smile

ramonfernandez
Fry

http://www.fintastic.us

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down