more questions

3 posters

Go down

more questions  Empty more questions

Post  silas2m 2010-10-03, 21:04

I have another post about my 60 and had a couple more questions so i made a new post. If you did not read my old post i have a 60 gallon with 2 pictus, 1 angel, 1 dinosaur bichir and 1 brown knife. I would like to upgrade to an 100 this spring and keep my pictus and angel in the 60 while moving my bichir and knife to the 100. Is there any fish i could add now and move them to the 100 with the knife and bichir. What can i get, is this a bad decision,any suggestions welcome??!

silas2m
Fry

Back to top Go down

more questions  Empty Re: more questions

Post  sandnuka 2010-10-04, 03:44

i honestly dont have any idea about the type of fish your keeping.... I know switched to african cichlids for that very reason though.... I was tired of only havin a couple fish in tanks cause they got too big.... I love a tank full of colors and tons of fish.

Maybe consider guttin out the whole thing and switching to smaller fish if you want allot of fish in your tank????
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-10-04, 04:01

Depending on which Bichir (grey? 12" ornate 24") and knife 24", your looking at fish that hit over 2ft each, I think your fine as it is. throw some tinfoil barbs or parrots in for some color
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down