yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends!

4 posters

Go down

yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends! Empty yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends!

Post  rattle1972 2010-08-15, 13:57

so there is one lone survivor of the african spawn. it has made it through the 3 ornatums, a mayan cichlid, a bocourti, a 10 inch male festae, and now a jaguar cichlid... who says nw cichlids and african cichlids cant get along! lol[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

rattle1972
rattle1972

Back to top Go down

yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends! Empty Re: yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends!

Post  regan24 2010-08-15, 18:03

Haha aww what a trooper!!!

regan24
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends! Empty Re: yes, i can tell that we are going to be friends!

Post  alexmuw 2010-08-15, 18:35

Don't ever buy a Buttikoferi. A lot of American keepers get these thinking all will be good (My brother for one). His 6 inch butti-terrorist was beating the crap out of his 10-12 inch tank mates.

alexmuw

Back to top Go down

Post  shua 2010-08-15, 23:25

we dictched one about a year ago mean as eff
shua
shua

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down