jettej
protocl
Madness
sidekicking
Mikey
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Midway Tropical Fish and Pets- Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: Midway Tropical Fish and Pets- Kent

Post  poffman 2014-01-21, 15:01

Overall: 4
Cost: 3.5
Quality of fish: 4
Variety: 4
Service: 4

I think that the staff is really knowledgeable, and they have some really neat fish, salt and freshwater selection are really amazing, and the prices tend to be pretty inexpensive depending on what you are getting. Personally if it was my business I wouldn't let people inside it with it that dirty, they need to reorganize and clean in a major way.. If that doesn't both you, great place to go. I'm not an insane neat freak but I find the back area of the place disgusting and worry about bringing my daughter in there to be totally honest. I've been happy with fish i've gotten there, and I think they take good care of them. The tanks are a little dirty but I think that mainly it's due to their age.
poffman
poffman
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Midway Tropical Fish and Pets- Kent - Page 2 Empty Re: Midway Tropical Fish and Pets- Kent

Post  Guest 2014-02-17, 23:54

Overall Experience: 4
Cost: 4
Quality of Fish: 5
Variety:4
Service: 5
The staff are great, I dealt with Alex the fish guy again. I traded my last African cichlids for a beautiful american cichlid. But never had problems with them. Great ppl.

Back to top Go down

Post  NightFury 2014-02-18, 15:04

Overall Experience: 1
Cost: 4
Quality of Fish: 1
Variety:4
Service: 3

I really liked the initial store experience. Great selection and nice enough people. Non live fish products were jammed pack in a dark area. My problems began when I brought the fish home Rams and neons. The rams had ick and bacterial infections. All fish are dead now. They went into an established quarantine tank, so thank god they didn't contaminate my other fish.
NightFury
NightFury
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2