POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics)

3 posters

Go down

POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) Empty POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics)

Post  DMD123 2014-07-03, 19:58

This is not about those who did not win but rather these are the almost pics. I had a few almost worthy of sending in but something was just off like focus or lighting. I have saved a few of these just because the composition or fish just posed perfect but everything else fell apart. If you have any of these POTM rejects please share!

My Rhino pleco in a perfect pose but camera focus was a whole different story.
POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) Dsc00015

My hairy puffer sitting on my driftwood... horrible glare and not quite in focus
POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) Dsc00016

Come on lets see those pictures....  whistle  (For every 200 you take, you get only one good picture)
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) Empty Re: POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics)

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-04, 01:38

Haha I have plenty to share just gotta get em uploaded!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) Empty Re: POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics)

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-05, 01:55

D@^^[\] glass scratches..
POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) IMG_20140605_215702_zpsf6a10c61

Her colors were showing good, just not a good focus from the camera, I wish I knew what happened to this girl. She went missing in a tank with not very many spots to hide. Sad
POTM rejects... NOT what you think (The almost pics) IMG_20140528_181640_zpsd58c45ce
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-07-05, 04:24

jumped out? that's what happened to my female a while after the male died, found her dried up on the carpet, it was sad
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-05, 12:26

My male died and then she disappeared. So she may have. I haven't found her on the carpet but I have cats that reside in the same room so maybe it's a possibility.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down