Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!

2 posters

Go down

Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!  Empty Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-06-12, 01:11

I'm not much into face/head/neck tattoos but I do like tattoos. But I applaud someone who has the guts, determination, drive and self esteem to do this. Then for a company to create a make up to work this amazingly well over black ink is amazing as well! I have seen all too many times people are judged by their tattoos or how they can create a distraction, unintended, in the work place. I worked with a gentleman who wore full sleeve shirts and long pants because he had ABSOLUTELY AMAZING under sea art work on his legs and arms in such detail and vivid colors people would stare, ask questions, although positive in manor, stopped them from working as they should. He would love to see this video and I just thought I would share. Smile

http://knue.com/you-would-never-guess-this-guy-is-the-most-tattooed-man-in-the-world-video/
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!  Empty Re: Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!

Post  KaraWolf 2014-06-12, 11:19

Holy Carpe!!! That is wow. And then the look on his face the entire time. Hahaha
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!  Empty Re: Make up? 'Cover up' Awesome tattoo work!

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-06-12, 11:25

He looks so thrilled doesn't he. Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down