Omega One frozen foods at Petsmart

3 posters

Go down

Omega One frozen foods at Petsmart Empty Omega One frozen foods at Petsmart

Post  DMD123 2014-05-21, 21:36

Many of us got some wonderful clearance deals of Hikari frozen foods at Petsmart recently... the reason? They brought in the Omega One brand of frozen foods.

They have a cichlid formula that I am interested in and it seems like more food for the money.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ingredients: Salmon, Whole Pink Shrimp, Whole Kelp, Halibut, Pacific Cod, Spirulina, Shrimp Eggs, Gel Binder, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Menadione, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Vitamin B12, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline, Inositol), Garlic.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Omega One frozen foods at Petsmart Empty Re: Omega One frozen foods at Petsmart

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-22, 01:49

saw those!!! Was in there for crickets but they were out o.o finally started using the brine shrimp I bought Very Happy got baby endlers! That store we've been getting them from....yikes. all their tanks were empty apparently have had a massive system crash. Are these all new from omega one or is it just something new petsmart is doing? Also wonder if the cubes are the same size. If they are that's nearly twice the food for the same amount of money.
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2014-05-22, 03:01

omega one in general uses a lot of that stuff, although i really enjoy the results it brings (they are amazing!) the food just doesnt work well for african cichlids, caused a lot of bloat issues over tiny fish bones / carapace type material making it into the food. if your fish can process these types of things then its a wonderful option. GL to you all Smile
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-05-22, 11:26

KaraWolf wrote:Are these all new from omega one or is it just something new petsmart is doing? Also wonder if the cubes are the same size. If they are that's nearly twice the food for the same amount of money.  

Omega One has had frozen foods for a while but no one was carrying them. I looked online at the Omega One website and saw that the size container is pretty normal at 3.5oz, so the 70 cubes they advertise seems to just mean smaller sized cubes in the package. I was hoping it meant a bit more food but does not look like that is the case.

And like Anthraxx was saying this food mix is not for all fish for sure. But would work for mine. I really dont even feed frozen very often but am trying to get a bit of growth on some small fish so that I can put them in the big tank soon. Much faster growth than pellets alone.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down