aquabid and im drooling

+2
ShortyKiloGyrl
KaraWolf
6 posters

Go down

aquabid and im drooling Empty aquabid and im drooling

Post  KaraWolf 2014-04-29, 13:05

It would the the PERFECT male to do a koi line here in the US but look at that pricetag OW! Still. So pretty!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

aquabid and im drooling Empty Re: aquabid and im drooling

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-29, 13:07

haha so I'm not the only one window shopping on aquabid today? That is a very nice looking betta and I don't typically care for red fish!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-04-29, 13:17

hahaha nope not the only one!!! XD was supposed to be looking up endlers cause Im waiting ffor this one line to come back up. Happened to remember my future betta project: get koi bettas to sell babies here in the US! if only he wasn't so much o.o my personal limit is 100$ including probably 50$ in shipping for that particular project that is. Its usually less haha. And then from there it devolved into looking at females for a sorority lol on the upside the endlers I ordered this weekend should be shipping today :DDD
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-29, 13:21

He is really nice looking betta. I really don't care for betta but that one I would if the price was cut in half x 4.

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-04-29, 13:25

I wish that were his price!!! Id probably NB him this second and then figure out a tank situation LOL the only thing that bugs me is his fins are clear instead of some color.
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-04-29, 17:38

Wow beautiful fish for sure. If you had a breeding pair you could recoup your initial investment in no time. Those would be highly sought after and its not like many others would try to breed them. Ive always likes Koi sword tails, but livebearers are pretty easy to get to reproduce and raise so I feel like you would never get your money worth out of that.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-04-29, 17:53

Exactly and then lots if they are decent breeders. As far as I have heard they're not being bred here in the US yet, they're all in Thailand.
depends on how many are produced here/quality......I will admit to paying $44 including shipping over this weekend for a total of 6 endlers....but they are fantastic looking and I'm hoping to sell most of the babies at the end of summer XD
That's also why I try to keep an eye on the koi betta going through aquabid. sometimes the stock is really sketchy in being called koi and other times I come across fish that look like this one does <3
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-04-29, 18:09

Some of these indonesia/thailand bettas go for incredible prices. These ones with the blue, white and orange...they are stunning. I was watching this one...ending bid $269.00....geez

This one was a halfmoon fancy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and the same seller had a plaket type that had very similar coloring...sold for $31.00

Love the one you posted KaraWolf
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  iandraco 2014-04-29, 18:42

wow. i have never seen a beta like that before. very nice
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-04-29, 23:24

oh wow that is some massive finnage and sweet coloring XD surprised the plaket only went for 31 with the same coloring style. But I guess for most, the more fins the better. I have better luck with smaller/less fins then massive halfmoons. for me the bigger they are the more likely they are to be damaged Sad
Recently found my big blue/black/silver/purple male will only blow bubble nests when the tank water level is low. Little butthead. To keep the tank properly filtered I have to fill the tank back up and destroy his nest and he won't fix it till the waters super low again. Tank doesn't have a top so the level goes low every couple of days.
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2014-04-29, 23:29

hes beautiful but not actually a koi. koi is more then 3 colors of spotting. that one only has too so is considered a marble Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down