Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes

3 posters

Go down

Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes Empty Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-22, 16:29

I am looking into purchasing some royal blue tiger shrimp with orange eyes for a nano set up. However, most sales I find are in large groups and I don't have another tank I can put them into safely.

Does anyone know of a site I can get the individually at?

Or
Is anyone interested in splitting an auction with me and I will ship the others I do not wish to keep to you??
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes Empty Re: Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes

Post  Guest 2014-04-22, 17:12

Try this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes Empty Re: Royal Blue Tiger Shrimp with Orange Eyes

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-22, 17:20

They unfortunately don't have them either. I also looked at shrimpusa.com and they are out of stock. I contacted a guy on aquabid since he is a invertebrates breeder and sells with good ratings to see if he would sell me a smaller group for the same price as shrimpusa offers them.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2014-04-22, 17:23

i know theyre in the area. years ago a member on here was breeding em and passing them around. just keep looking and hopefully itll work out for you.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-22, 17:31

Yeah when I did a search on google the thread came up from here. But it looks like they haven't been on here in a while. :/
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2014-04-22, 18:02

OEBTs are pretty picky about water conditions (very soft / acidic water and low TDS required) and don't breed true (they regularly throw "blondes" - normal-looking tiger shrimp). This is likely why it's tougher to find them readily available for sale. Good luck with them if / when you pick some up! I'm not brave enough to try them...  affraid 
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-22, 18:14

I was looking for royal blues, they have been bred with black tigers to create the darker ones. So they are a hybrid of sorts. They breed truer from what I'm reading. There is a seller in Oregon (the one I mentioned I emailed earlier) that breeds them and I have seen them on other sites but they are always gone before I can get to them. Sad
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down