clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ......

3 posters

Go down

clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ...... Empty clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ......

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-11, 19:45

Hey everyone! I just want to share with you on my progress. The tank is up and running now fully cycle. I'll be stocking A LOT of clown loaches and some friends (don't know what yet) but unfortunately I can't stock until I get another heater. :(since my heater just cracked this morning. If anyone has a big one let me know =). Anyways heres the tank. Irk exactly what I want to stock with the loaches yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ...... Empty Re: clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ......

Post  Guest 2014-03-11, 22:46

Ask denizaari. He has alot of extra heaters.

Back to top Go down

clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ...... Empty Re: clown loach and friends is tank is up and running ......

Post  Denizaari 2014-03-11, 22:54

Yeah, I have a couple 200W heaters. Top fin $15 or a cobalt aquatics (neo therm) for $40. I live in Renton, you can pick up any time if interested.
Denizaari
Denizaari
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-11, 23:00

Thanks sir. Denizarri do you have anything bigger that'll work for 120g?
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Denizaari 2014-03-11, 23:44

I do t have any bigger wattage heaters. I also have an inline heater for the canister. I believe it 200W as well it's made by Hydro. You can buy a couple of them!!! Then adjust accordingly. Let me know.
Denizaari
Denizaari
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-12, 00:41

how many 200W do you have and whats the cheapest? Im on a super budget since I just put all my money into fixing my new restaurant. Please let me know! Thanks man!

+ I can pick up in renton not a problem.
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-12, 00:41

how many 200W do you have and whats the cheapest? Im on a super budget since I just put all my money into fixing my new restaurant. Please let me know! Thanks man!

+ I can pick up in renton not a problem.
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Denizaari 2014-03-12, 02:56

The cheapest would the the 200W top fin heater. $15. I just have 1. Your call. If interested you can PM me or call me. 425-647-0502.
Denizaari
Denizaari
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-12, 15:15

Yeah I'll let you know thanks. Anyone have any good ideas what I should shock with the loaches?
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-03-12, 17:43

The tank looks great...nice and clean. Is that an acrylic tank? If so, I'm not sure about your support under it as I can't see it really well.

Just to make sure and if I recall correctly...acrylic tanks should have support from end to end under them i.e...fully supported underneath side to side and front to back and something to help them level up well. Alot of folks put thick insulation material under them to make sure they get even support....something to do about them sagging in the middle without the support...
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2014-03-12, 19:46

Thanks cichlid gal. Yes it is acrylic and sadly my restaurant floor is uneven.
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down