Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside.

+12
poffman
Madness
CrazedAce
lloyd378
MRTom
fishNAbowl
hobbyorobsession
cichlid-gal
Chiisai
DMD123
earthfish
kingneptune
16 posters

Go down

Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. Empty Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside.

Post  kingneptune 2014-01-22, 22:49

Hello members of wafishbox! My soon to be fiance and I are new to the forum and the hobby and are looking forward to interacting with you all. We're lucky enough to live very close to Aquarium Co-op and have Cory and Angelo to thank for attracting us to the hobby and helping us get started. Here are pics of some of our inhabitants:

Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20131210
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20140110
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20131112
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20140111
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20131111
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20131010
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20130910
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20140112
Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. 20130911
kingneptune
kingneptune
Fry

Back to top Go down

Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. Empty Re: Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside.

Post  earthfish 2014-01-22, 22:51

nice to meet you and your fish!
earthfish
earthfish
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside. Empty Re: Excited new hobbyist and forum member here! Obligatory fish pics inside.

Post  DMD123 2014-01-22, 23:00

Welcome! 

Love the picture of the stack of rope fish  Spot On 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2014-01-22, 23:19

Welcome to the fishbox!! Interesting bunch you have there... those shrimp in with that apisto?
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  kingneptune 2014-01-22, 23:45

Chiisai wrote:Welcome to the fishbox!! Interesting bunch you have there... those shrimp in with that apisto?

It's actually a balloon ram and yes, same tank. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but rams and apistos are two separate genera correct?
kingneptune
kingneptune
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-01-22, 23:48

Nice variety you have there. Great pics...love the shrimp shot. Welcome.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2014-01-22, 23:51

kingneptune wrote:
Chiisai wrote:Welcome to the fishbox!! Interesting bunch you have there... those shrimp in with that apisto?

It's actually a balloon ram and yes, same tank. Forgive me if I'm mistaken but rams and apistos are two separate genera correct?

Yeah sorry I am tired wasnt really paying attention.
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2014-01-23, 00:02

welcome. I think you have some amazing fish for just starting out.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-01-23, 00:04

hobbyorobsession wrote:I think you have some amazing fish for just starting out.

I agree 

afro .oO WELCOME!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-01-23, 00:14

Welcome to the box! Amazing group of fish you got there!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2014-01-23, 00:41

I second the welcome, and second the pic of the rope fish being awesome! looking forward to future discussions with you
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazedAce 2014-01-23, 02:01

I love all the pics, especially the two with that crazy sharp nosed eel thing. Looks like a water serpent.
CrazedAce
CrazedAce
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2014-01-23, 03:38

Beautiful pics, and welcome aboard. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  kingneptune 2014-01-23, 11:38

CrazedAce wrote:I love all the pics, especially the two with that crazy sharp nosed eel thing. Looks like a water serpent.

That would be Petey the Peacock Eel. He is easily the smartest fish in the tank and has such a big personality. He likes to bury himself in the substrate, very fun to watch.
kingneptune
kingneptune
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  poffman 2014-01-23, 13:24

Welcome from another newbie Smile
poffman
poffman
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SonicsDC25 2014-01-23, 17:31

Howdy, glad to see another hobbyist chug along ^_^ Love the pic of the Axolotl peeking out through the vegetation lol
SonicsDC25
SonicsDC25
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-01-23, 17:36

I love your balloon ram! You have a great variety of fish!  Welcome! 
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  strider 2014-01-23, 18:55

Welcome aboard the good ship box.
strider
strider
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  kingneptune 2014-01-23, 22:41

Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I look forward to contributing.
kingneptune
kingneptune
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Peylix 2014-01-25, 22:39

Welcome to the forum from another newcomer! I LOVE the pictures you have posted. Look forward to your contributions as well.  beerchug 
Peylix
Peylix
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down