flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center

3 posters

Go down

flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center Empty flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center

Post  anthony 2013-07-09, 19:02

so this store has two tanks of flowerhorn fry they are a super red dragon x jing kang cross. The price is $7.99 or 2 for $15 at 1-2" . a few different of the earth eater type cichlids are available at great prices if you buy two also I saw vampire tetras, flag tails, peacock bass at $15.99.
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center Empty Re: flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center

Post  Madness 2013-07-09, 19:03

What earth eaters were available? Price?
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center Empty Re: flowerhorns at aquarist world in the white center

Post  anthony 2013-07-09, 19:18

I know he has 2 different ones  I think 1 kind was 3 for$ 20 I cant remember the price on the other. he said one was one of the biggest. You should call.  He knows the scientific names. I am very unknowledgeable with these species of fish He did have nice batches of both.I hope earth eater is the right description I can't remember the names but they looked like fish I have seen as jupari or something like that, but that wasn't what they were . He said one gets the long trailing fins. Just call. I don't want to give out bad info
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2013-07-09, 22:58

earth eatter is typically a reference to geophagus is it not? some of the more popular are the orange head tapajos (i may be butchering this) they also get trailers from some pics ive seen. jurupari are actually a seperate genus from geophagus but for some reason they get passed around as such. just my two cents here
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  anthony 2013-07-13, 16:15

these are the earth eaters available

geophagus. juripari,suramensis,altifrons,tapajos sizes and prices very . there is only a few medium Tapajos left. there is also true altum anglefish,wild discus,orinocensis peacock bass. sorry about my spelling. you would have to call for prices and correct spelling lol
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down