does anyone have any experience using metronidazole?

4 posters

Go down

does anyone have any experience using metronidazole? Empty does anyone have any experience using metronidazole?

Post  nick_76 2013-06-04, 22:49

Dosed my discus today and I have some comcerns with the stuff
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

does anyone have any experience using metronidazole? Empty Re: does anyone have any experience using metronidazole?

Post  Madness 2013-06-04, 23:04

nick_76 wrote:Dosed my discus today and I have some comcerns with the stuff

What are these concerns?
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

does anyone have any experience using metronidazole? Empty Re: does anyone have any experience using metronidazole?

Post  nick_76 2013-06-04, 23:34

Pm sent
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  anthony 2013-06-05, 11:53

as soon as a hogaboom started to get a little hole in the head I bought the little bottle of metro powder and started treatment. I didn't have a q-tank so I treated the whole tank . he started to look better right away, but since I treated the whole tank it was going to be expensive so I got(I believe it was tetra parasite guard) or one of those $5.00 petsmart box medications that had metro in it to finish of the treatment . it worked great. I probably could have used the 5 dollar meds for the whole thing but live and learn
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2013-06-05, 11:58

what is wrong with your discus? i honestly doubt meds are necessary.. anytime something went wrong with my discus it just meant i had to do daily water changes for a cpl weeks. that or clean the filters, worked like a charm every time.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum