Clown loach and south american cichlids

3 posters

Go down

Clown loach and south american cichlids Empty Clown loach and south american cichlids

Post  Jessielynn1024 2012-07-18, 18:46

I baught a new tank a 75 to do south american cichlids but had to put 4 4" clown loach in as they came in a tank I got and cant go with any other tank I kindof like them and was curious how theyd do with south american cichlids I havent heard of it before please let me know thanks
Jessielynn1024
Jessielynn1024
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Clown loach and south american cichlids Empty Re: Clown loach and south american cichlids

Post  Madness 2012-07-18, 18:51

They will do fine. I have loaches in a lot of my S & C Am tanks. The only issue you may have is getting food to them. But they should figure out how to get at the food soon enough.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Clown loach and south american cichlids Empty Re: Clown loach and south american cichlids

Post  Jessielynn1024 2012-07-18, 18:56

Awsome thanks Smile
Jessielynn1024
Jessielynn1024
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2012-07-19, 04:13

Like you, I ended up with 6 clown loaches with a tank of african cichlids I bought. My afs are voracious eaters. The loaches will take care of themselves when feeding time hits. They can move fast to get to the food, many times at the surface.

This has been my first experience with these fellows. And they are a blast to watch! They remind me of a bunch of kittens, on the move together and piling on each other together when they are resting. If you only have one I recomment that you get at least 2 more. They are really social fish with their own kind. You won't be sorry.

Since getting these I've acquired a few other Botia types: Yoyos, banded, dwarf chains, and zebras. Great fish!

Ron
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessielynn1024 2012-07-19, 05:57

I got 4 of them at like 4 or more inches big I had a 6 inch yoyo just found her today squished under a rock she dug under it was horrible
Jessielynn1024
Jessielynn1024
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down