Mother's Day

2 posters

Go down

Mother's Day Empty Mother's Day

Post  Ratlova30 2012-04-15, 05:51

Anyone doing anything special for Mother's Day? What are you getting your mothers?

I usually bake my mother a cake every year and I'm getting her a shipwreck(bead store) gift card.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day Empty Re: Mother's Day

Post  VsKitchen 2012-04-15, 09:59

I usually do something with food (desert, meal, etc) as a gift/treat, sometimes a favorite but a lot of times something new/different/not an often part of our diet - it seems most of my celebrations include food in some way! Smile And another small something that I've made or found or that I know she has her eye on.

Mostly its just about the time spent together. This year it'll all be long distance, but I just saw her so its ok.

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2012-04-16, 00:40

I went to grab the money I stashed from myself(so I don't spend it) off my desk and it was gone...

And as I stare at my desk, puzzled, thinking I've lost my mind, spent it, and couldn't remember I hear my mother say..."oh by the way I took your money"

She needed it to buy beads from the very store I was going to get her a gift card at... lol!

I told her it was for mothers day and she's like, "I don't need a present, having you as my daughter is enough."

And I'm like, "what do you mean, you just took the money designated for you"

Anyways...whatever lol She can have whatever she wants lol

Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum