red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^

+3
sidekicking
JimA
WhosUrDadi
7 posters

Go down

red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^ Empty red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-19, 23:04

sorry for bad resolution... took the video using my iphone...Sad

took this video before I stripped the new batch just today.

WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^ Empty Re: red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^

Post  JimA 2012-03-20, 00:29

Thats some cool video!!

JimA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^ Empty Re: red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^

Post  sidekicking 2012-03-20, 00:53

Yeah dude great video good luck with the new fry
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-20, 01:34

thanks... ^_^ this is the 2nd time i saw the parent do this... first time i just missed it. ^_^
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-20, 01:34

that is so awesome. id almost be tempted to let it ride. or even add like pvc tubing to the tank for fry to hide out in. just to watch that kinda behavior... THAT right there is why i love cichlids.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-20, 01:41

hehehe.... yah anthraxx, this is 1 reason why i love cichlids.... ^_^ but, i rather keep the tank a little open so i can see some parenting activities... ^_^
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2012-03-20, 02:26

Cool vid!
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-20, 05:40

wow, you dont strip the fry until they are really old.... very cool... and that is a great way to make the fry how to understand to be good parents... your making me want your fish more and more.. lol.... too bad I have too many tropheus now, and RR's, look too much like the mplungu so they would definetly cross if in the same tank Sad
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-20, 08:03

gorgeous fish and congrats on a succesful spawn
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-20, 14:03

haha... yah stay on the moops for now.. do not mix them.. and besides i want some moops too, so maybe in the future, we can trade some fry's... =D
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-20, 14:41

i just meant so u dont even have to remove fry at all. ive seen it done and since you have such good parents i wouldnt worry about it too much lol
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-20, 21:56

WhosUrDadi wrote:haha... yah stay on the moops for now.. do not mix them.. and besides i want some moops too, so maybe in the future, we can trade some fry's... =D

you'll love my other variant of tropheus... Morri Muzzi (cherry rainbow)... definetly talk about some trading in the future. Smile

red rainbow protecting her young one's.. ^_^ Muzi11
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down