my small tanks untill i setup the giants

3 posters

Go down

my small tanks untill i setup the giants  Empty my small tanks untill i setup the giants

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-09, 03:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jag female [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] red shoulder severums [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

my small tanks untill i setup the giants  Empty Re: my small tanks untill i setup the giants

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-09, 04:01

wow! thoughs broken pots look sharp! you gotta sand thoughs suckers down! I dont know about your fish, but mine used to bump against stuff when puttin on a aggression display, with stuff like that, they wouldve ended up fishkabobs!

Otherwise the tanks are looking good... I like the setups and those red should severums are gorgeous... think i got to chalk that up on my top 10 favorite new world fish now. Smile Thanks for sharing... what size are the tanks?
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

my small tanks untill i setup the giants  Empty Re: my small tanks untill i setup the giants

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-09, 10:47

the rss are in a 45 the jaguar is in a new 75 wide thats why its really far front to back and not long i can barely (hug) it to move it.and i have to sand them today because my female red sev has a scrape (nothing major) on her side could also be the new pleco....i gotta get him some wood.i finally got all water params perfect too. after two weeks of no test kit that really burned me .
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-09, 12:02

Yeah, that pleco needs wood to eat. It is there primary food source. Tanks look good man, keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-09, 12:04

thanks im also thinking og a 3 day fast for the jag as u can see she is still very plump and her variety diet brought out her gold and greens.it means alot to hear her old owner saying im doing good
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2012-03-09, 19:33

tanks look good
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down