livebearers for Sammamish High School

4 posters

Go down

livebearers for Sammamish High School Empty livebearers for Sammamish High School

Post  Fish Addict 2012-02-14, 02:50

My school has an aquaponics program and they normally raise tilapia but in many of the systems all the fish have died (kids make mistakes or some d-bag added soap) and they need more fissh but tilappia are expensive to order. I normally give them my guppies but I recently culled all but the best of the best leaving me with 10 which isn't enough for more then a system. My teachers need the fish so the systems will stay alive. any livebearers will do fry or adults. The school is in bellevue and has no relation to the city of Sammamish. Pm me and I will give her your e-mail so she can contact you... I don't want to give her information out because I would prefer that she did that. Thanks guys for any and all help.
Fish Addict
Fish Addict
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

livebearers for Sammamish High School Empty Re: livebearers for Sammamish High School

Post  VsKitchen 2012-02-14, 12:24

I don't have any livebearers, but good luck in your efforts. What a neat program for the school to have. Smile

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

livebearers for Sammamish High School Empty Re: livebearers for Sammamish High School

Post  finsandfeathers 2012-02-14, 18:11

pm sent

finsandfeathers
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Ratlova30 2012-02-14, 21:42

I was in an aquaponics class, I don't remember him ever using fish though. I remember him always having a big jug of ground up fish he used as fertilizer but who knows, I was always out in the green house. Was a cool class though made it even better that I had a cool teacher.
Ratlova30
Ratlova30
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down