Anyone looking for saltwater fishes?

+2
abmxdad2
gobluecichlids
6 posters

Go down

Anyone looking for saltwater fishes? Empty Anyone looking for saltwater fishes?

Post  gobluecichlids 2011-12-04, 15:48

I may be looking to ship in saltwater fishes, anemone, coral, crabs, shrimp and sponges and wanted to know if anyone here has any interests of getting some? As usual, we meet at Seatac at one of the cargo facility, or pickup from my Everett residence. Livestock would go straight from the source to your tank. If i can gather enough to get a min of 3 boxes worth, i can go ahead and make the order. (Total combined orders min 100 and I do not have a problem with that)

We'll split shipping cost...with 3 boxes, cost would be about $20 a box.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for saltwater fishes? Empty Re: Anyone looking for saltwater fishes?

Post  Guest 2012-03-31, 17:12

What are the prices on;
Emperor angel
Aureofasciatus Macleay Butterfly
Blue Jaw trigger
Golden angel
I have a freind who can get pretty good prices but looking to get better.

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for saltwater fishes? Empty Re: Anyone looking for saltwater fishes?

Post  abmxdad2 2012-04-03, 22:57

Where are you going to be ordering from ? Should be free shipping if your ordering a lot ? I would be but got to know where from & how much ?
Thanks

abmxdad2
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2012-04-04, 08:48

I order from the distributor that are not avail to the public. Just did an order earlier this week with 4 boxes of fishes and 2 boxes of live rocks. All I have left avail is a flame angel and a bicolor angel.

PM me offline for prices on emporer, golden angel, and bluejaw. Prices vary on sizes, need more info how big you want. Next order predicted later this month.

here are some pics of a tessalata eel i just got for a very happy customer!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and some for me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dtech07 2012-12-03, 23:57

Do you still do this for corals?

Dtech07
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2012-12-04, 01:14

I can get corals, invertabraes, and fishes from my distributor. If i can get enough put together, I can make an order. Next estimate pre-order will be early 2013. I have already made a dozen shipment since spring, with the most recent ship last week.

Click "like" on Wolverinecichlids in facebook for new updates on next shipment.

Let me know what you're looking for, send me a PM and I'll give you a price, including ship cost for pickup at seatac or Mukilteo.

gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dtech07 2012-12-04, 01:53

I will there is several of us looking at some great deals so I will compile a list for you and get to you. I have people from Washington and Oregon interested. Are there special pricing for extremely large orders?
Darryl

Dtech07
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2012-12-04, 09:15

Fish orders that takes takes 3 boxes or more would mean better savings. Keep in mind, the fishes must be picked up the day it arrives.

I'm sure there will be great deals, for example, flame angel med, $35 including ship.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerc 2012-12-04, 12:00

Purple long tentacle anemone, can you get and for how much? (small or medium)
Zerc
Zerc
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2012-12-04, 16:35

Right now there's a ML size for$60 including ship.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerc 2012-12-04, 16:40

How big is that? If they still have it in like a month I may be interested in getting it!
Zerc
Zerc
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2012-12-04, 23:09

ML should be about 3". M would be about 2" and S , 1"

I had one before, however I was not impressed, this one does not cling on to rocks. I'd choose a rose bubble or elegance coral for the money. Just my two cents.

They stock all yr long, so no hurry. I'm not expecting to do another order for next few months, unless if there's enough in it to make a min 3 box order, I can order anytime. Some fishes would take one entire box (XL angels, show size fishes, sharks, etc)

gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffmit 2013-06-28, 00:17

Just found this thread, Are you still selling Saltwater fish?

jeffmit
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2013-06-28, 00:38

I do pre-orders, I don't stock any. I'm pushing the order till fall, since summer are pretty slow.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bassman42 2013-07-05, 17:24

I'm looking for the following:
Fu Manchu Lionfish
Zebra Dwarf Lionfish
any other Dwarf Lionfish
Orange Toadfish
Splendid Toadfish
Bassman42
Bassman42
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  gobluecichlids 2013-07-06, 11:59

I have seen these dwarf lionfishes on the stocklist on and off. Not too sure I remember seeing toadfish on the list.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Bassman42 2013-07-06, 12:04

Ok, I'm super intersted in ordering with you just let me know when you are ordering. Thanks
Bassman42
Bassman42
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down