Anyone have any personal experiance with these?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone have any personal experiance with these? Empty Anyone have any personal experiance with these?

Post  Guest 2011-10-20, 19:45

Julidochromis ornatus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any personal experiance with these? Empty Re: Anyone have any personal experiance with these?

Post  gobluecichlids 2011-10-22, 20:09

I used to have em, with my tropheus.
gobluecichlids
gobluecichlids
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Anyone have any personal experiance with these? Empty Re: Anyone have any personal experiance with these?

Post  Guest 2011-10-22, 21:22

Are they overly aggresive? and would 1 do fine in a tang community?

Back to top Go down

Post  TerenceH 2011-10-22, 22:12

Once they pair up they can be a bit aggressive but they generally are just protecting their young. What are you putting them with?
TerenceH
TerenceH

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-10-22, 22:51

I just wanted one. And to keep it with a calvus, and some shellies. In a 29 gallon, with a load of rock work.

Back to top Go down

Post  adal 2011-10-23, 03:40

I think if you got a 33g long with rocks at either end and multies in the middle, a pair of julies and like 4 calvus at either end. that would look hella good, thats what im trying to do with my tank
adal
adal
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2011-10-23, 08:39

Yeah but my tank is already set up... I would like to do a bigger one, and probably will in the future. But for now its what I have. I am just bouncing ideas around.

Back to top Go down

Post  AE86-Danny 2011-12-05, 02:41

I have a Transcriptus i need to get rid of.
he looks like this one, but hes more black, with yellowish white patterns.

If you are interested in a trade or a buy let me know plz.

I would deliver him for 30 bucks.
Or we could trade for 2 Yellow Labs Smile

AE86-Danny
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum